lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Brief history of myself

Hi there!
I´m Javi Navas, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Cádiz, Spain. I go to Nuestra Señora del Carmen school, and I'm going to speak about my interests. I love videogames ( I have a Xbox 360 BTW ), I play videogames such as Gears of War or Skyrim. I really enjoy listening to music. My favourite singer is Adele, and my favourite group is Queen, but I also enjoy Maroon Five, LMFAO and Katy Perry. I love to read. My favourite books are the Harry Potter saga, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, Chronicles of Narnia and Eragon. I usually spend my free time playing videogames, reading and hanging out with my friends. I really like Cádiz. It's got nice places to go to when you're bored. For example, in the summer it's nice to have a beach close, because sometimes you don't know how to spend your free time. It's not a very big city, but it's a nice place to call home.
Hope you liked it!
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario